Risk Free Purchases
Your complete satisfaction with your order and our pieces is our utmost concern. In the event that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we may accept a return or exchange in accordance with the return and exchange policy below. We may reject returns or requests for exchanges if items are not in compliance with the conditions or timeframes listed below. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please send a request for a return or exchange via our contact form. In the request, you must include your order number, item information, and a reason for your return or exchange.
- We will reply to your email and provide you with a return form. Please complete the form and return it to us.
- If your return is approved, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) for each item you wish to return or exchange, and shipping options or instructions. Please follow the shipping instructions to help ensure your item arrives to us intact without damage or theft.
- On receiving your item, we will inspect it and ensure its authenticity and condition. If your item does not comply with our returns and exchanges condition requirements, your request will be denied and your item will be shipped back to you.
- Once the item for return or exchange has been accepted, we will issue you a full or partial refund (please see "Refund Amount and Form" below) or ship your replacement piece to you.
A. Wong & Co. pieces may only be returned or exchanged in a new, unused state with all original packaging, materials, manuals and tags attached. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted if the items exhibit any signs of wear or alteration in any way.
We allow the return or exchange of A. Wong & Co. pieces within 30 days. Apple Watches purchased within the United States must be returned within 14 days and are subject to a restocking fee from Apple. For Apple Watches purchased outside of the United States, the return period and restocking fee are subject to Apple's return policy in that particular region. Modified Apple Watches, including our gold plated versions, cannot be returned regardless of purchase period.
Refund Amount and Form
Refunds and exchanges will only be issued to the original purchaser. Returns will be issued in the original form of payment. The refund amount will not include the cost of shipping, and depending on the condition of the item received and its packaging, a restocking fee will be assessed and deducted from the refund amount.
If you believe your item qualifies for a warranty claim inside the specified warranty timeframe and conditions, you may qualify for an exchange or complimentary repair of your item. Please contact us to file a warranty claim.